General[edit | edit source]
Classifications are titles only. They do not confer any benefits to the character; rather, they identify a character's play style and skillset.
A character will receive a classification or title upon leveling up skills. Titles are always assigned based on the whether or not certain skills have reached number thresholds. For example, a character with a level 30 melee skill would be called a Knight. If his or her combat magic were level 10, this would not affect the title. However, if their combat magic was at least 20, then the title would be changed to Warlock or Warwitch.
Below is a table comprising of each title and classification that a player can be bestowed upon throughout the game.
Rank Titles[edit | edit source]
|Skills||1 - 4||5 - 10||11 - 19||20 -49||50 - 99||100 +|
|Ranged||Bowyer||Archer||Marksman||Sharpshooter||Master Sharpshooter||Grandmaster Sharpshooter|
|Nature Magic||Apprentice||Theurgist||Magician||Grand Mage||Arch Mage||Supreme Arch Mage|
|Combat Magic||Savant||Hedge Wizard||Wizard||Sorcerer
|Grand High Sorcerer
(Grand High Sorceress)
|Melee, Nature Magic||Friar||Curate||Druid||Preserver||Grand Preserver||Supreme Preserver|
|Melee, Combat Magic||Combatant||Duelist||Dragoon||Warlock
|Grand High Warlock
(Grand High Warwitch)
|Ranged, Nature Magic||Scout||Forester||Ranger||Warder
|Supreme High Ward
(Supreme High Wardess)
|Ranged, Combat Magic||Jager||Conjurer||Channeler||Matross||Master Matross||Grandmaster Matross|
|Nature, Combat Magic||Acolyte||Shaman||Scholar||Magus||Grand Magus||Grand High Magus|
|Melee, Ranged, Nature Magic||Cavalier||Marshal||Paladin||Templar||Arch Templar||Supreme Templar|
|Melee, Ranged, Combat Magic||Mercenary||Gladiator||Centurion||Myrmidon||Warlord
|Melee, Nature Magic, Combat Magic||Initiate||Mystic||Sage||Deacon
|Grand High Deacon
(Grand High Deaconess)
|Ranged, Nature Magic, Combat Magic||Adept||Conjurer||Thaumaturgist||Evoker||Senior Evoker||Lord Evoker
|All Skills||Freelance||Journeyman||Adventurer||Master||Grand Master||Grand High SiegeMaster
(Grand High Siegemistress)
Trivia[edit | edit source]
- Conjurer is the only title shared across two different classifications; Ranged with Combat Magic and Ranged with Nature Magic and Combat Magic.
- The titles of player starting with no skills varies across race. Humans are called Farmers, Dwarves are called Miners, Skeletons are called Corpses, Half-Giants are called Brutes, and Utraeans are called Novices.
- Despite being the Kingdom of Ehb's Arch Mage, Merik does not have this title when you first meet him. His title is Grand Mage.
- Grand High Siegemaster is the hardest title to acquire in the game. Assuming a player does not cheat, it takes many many years to reach.
- Due to the limitations in the number of enemies in the Single Player Campaign and the fact that most enemies do not ever respawn, it is nearly impossible for a player to achieve any of the last titles. However, if one farms for months off Swamp Witch summoning, they may finally reach those titles. This is not possible in Utrae with Rune Casters and their summoned beasts, as those give no experience.
- There are weapons, armor and spells that can provide a magical boost to skills, and they do affect a character's title.