Futak the Trainer is equiped with a Hack and Krohars Buckler. It is likely that Krohars Buckler was picked up from a farmer that he killed in a raid, or stolen from the town of Stonebridge during the previous night's fight.
Futak the Trainer is essentially a boss Krug. While by himself he does not pose a significant threat, his strongest asset is the numerous Krug surrounding him that can overwhelm the player with numbers. Area effect spells are useful in this battle.
- In a Krug war camp blocking the road that leads into Stonebridge-town.
- In Hovart Marsh on the Utraean Peninsula, a few clicks directly south of the domed entrance to Hovart's Folly.
- Futak the Trainer's name is likely a reference to the fact that he "trains" the fighting wing of the Krug Society. This is further backed up by the unusually large number of Krug surrounding him.
- Futak the Trainer drops a useful shield for melee based players: Krohars Buckler. This is a unique drop.
- Futak's skin appears to be a combination of both the Scout and the Scavenger. This is probably because he has to associate with all levels of the society.
- Futak does not always appear to be wielding Krohars Buckler. However this does not affect the drop rate or his fighting ability.